Free Dental Clinics near Downtown Louisville
Louisville Dental Society sponsors 2 free dental clinics near downtown Louisville at 4th Ave. Methodist church, on Fourth Street at St Catherine Street and at St Joseph Catholic church on Washington Street in Butchertown. We have permanent dental chairs at both locations and also have a 2-chair dental van. We need volunteer dentists (LDS members and non-members), hygienists and assistants at both locations. The clinics are open on various Saturdays throughout the year. The schedule is on the Events page or at www.freesmileslouisville.com The Butchertown location will be open on some evenings during the week also. You may sign-up at www.freesmileslouisville.com
General Dentist - Advanced Dental Center
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our state-of-the-art dental practice is searching for a skilled and experienced Dentist with excellent communication skills to join our professional team. The ideal candidate for this position can work with patients of all ages, is proficient in performing regular checkups and complex dental procedures and is committed to the highest quality of patient care. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity in a cutting edge practice are encouraged to submit an application today.
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including composite fillings, root canals, surgical extractions, and cosmetic dentistry
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
- Prescribe medications as necessary
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff
- DDS, DMD required
- Current license to practice dentistry
- Valid malpractice liability insurance
- Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Dental Hygiene Opportunity:
Dental Hygienist needed for long established, busy east-end dental practice. This job includes hours on Tuesday and Wednesday. Great office; competitive pay. Job begins on November 1, 2018.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 502/426-4436.
Arbor Ridge Family Dental in Crestwood, KY
is looking for a dental assistant. We are a small office and need a dependable, hard working, and friendly person to join our team. Radiology certification and CPR are needed. Duties would include chair side assisting, digital radiography, sterilization, impressions, etc. Give us a call at 365-4770.
Secretary keeps current lists of dentists, assistants, hygienists and front desk personnel, available to Louisville Dental Society members. If you are a Society member and are looking for someone to add to your dental team, call Susan at LDS, 502/244-2005 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Louisville Dental Society
If you are on a Society list, please update your information by contacting the Society.
Registered Dental Hygienist - Advanced Dental Center
Please send resume to email@example.com
Our growing dental practice needs a Dental Hygienist to join our close-knit team. We serve all demographics of the population, from preschoolers to the elderly, in our general dentistry practice. In addition to preventive care, we provide wide range of services for our dental patients, including cosmetic, implant and comprehensive restorative treatment.
We offer flexible schedule, however an ideal candidate will be available to work one late evening a week and one or two half-days Saturdays per month.The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Obtain medical and dental histories from patients
- Chart dental conditions based on dentist's observations and evaluations
- Sterilize dental instruments and tools
- Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
- Take X-rays of patients' teeth
Qualifications & Skills
- Current state license required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
- Current CPR certification required
- Open PTO
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Competitive salaries
- 401K Matching
- Paid holidays and Vacation
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time
Dental Associate with Buy In Opportunity
Five-star dental team seeking talented dentist who is enthusiastic about dentistry, able to connect well with patients and ready to be part of a highly functioning team in an established practice. Must possess the accuracy and efficiency to support a practice with elevated standards.
Ideal candidate will also be dedicated to high quality patient care and possess exceptional communication skills. Primo Smiles provides outstanding service and the best dentistry has to offer, including advanced procedures.
Interested and qualified applicants, please email your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a qualified candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org